Did you take part in Online Gym School? Or are you wishing you had? Well you’ve got another chance to take part in the standout gymnastics program, led by Olympian and NCAA champion Sam Peszek, this Sunday, August 9!
My Gym Circle is now the home of Online Gym School and its various iterations, including this Sunday’s three hour pop-up class featuring Peszek, McKenna Kelley, Bridget Sloan, Kyla Ross, Madison Kocian, and more NCAA stars.
Online Gym School brings its key pillars of education, inspiration and movement to gymnasts by giving them access to some of the best resources in the gymnastics industry.
The program hosted 10 weeks of programming earlier this year, and after popular demand, it’s back. This time in a shorter, “pop-up” version that will provide gymnasts with three 30 minute classes plus some motivational messages.
You can see the schedule for the pop-up below and sign up here. Registration is currently $24, and it all starts at 1 p.m. PT on Sunday.
(All times are Pacific Time Zone)
- 1:00pm: Intro with Sam Peszek, Cory Tomlinson and Ashley Allen from the My Gym Circle Team
- 1:15pm: Message from 2017 SEC Floor Champion from LSU, McKenna Kelley
- 1:30pm: EDUCATION: Keys to Confidence with Mental Performance Coach, Kylee Ault
- 2:05pm: Message from 2x All-American from Oregon State University, Isis Lowery
- 2:15pm: WORKOUT with Olympic Silver Medalist and 9x NCAA Champion, Bridget Sloan
- 2:50pm: Message from Canadian Olympic Team member and 2x NCAA Champion, Peng Peng Lee
- 3:00pm: INSPIRATION: Achieving Excellence with Olympic, World and NCAA Champions, Kyla Ross and Madison Kocian, hosted by Samantha Peszek
- 3:30pm: LIVE closing with the My Gym Circle Team, including a special announcement! ????